Help your technical team monitor RAN performance with live customer experience reporting. By working alongside network engineers, we have developed Merlin™, a multi-purpose network testing asset for any RAN management team.
While many traditional network assurance tools focus on checking for specific problems or monitoring technical processes, Merlin™ performs end to end tests, allowing it to detect issues caused by unmonitored components and unexpected technical issues.
Merlin RAN Performance Features Include
Active RAN Monitoring
- Merlin™ schedules test events at agreed intervals to identify issues
On Demand Testing
- NMC/NOC & engineers can directly place calls 24×7 to confirm issues and verify fixes
Early Warning System
- Issues are raised by SNMP/email, which can be integrated into NMC operations
Real Time Results
- Results reported within 1 minute, holding voice calls open to investigate detected audio issues
End to end coverage
- All service-affecting risk points between TX party and RX party phones/internet content
- Subscriber-perspective measures impact on services regardless of network infrastructure
How We Can Help With RAN Performance Monitoring
RAN Performance Case Study
400+ Operator Locations Nationally
A Tier 1 operator required earlier detection of failures affecting customers.
Geographical coverage by utilising Retail outlets to monitor voice, messages and data quality. NRT reporting and SNMP alerting.
Service Assurance Advantages
Solution is quick to deploy, effective and affordable. Easy to expand location coverage and call types as well as being upgradable to 5G.